Monday, March 7, 2016

I Like You.... BUTT

I was showing a $4M+ home on the island of Palm Beach and arrived a few minutes before my buyer.  The seller was a Palm Beach Realtor that I knew quite well.  

We walked to the backyard and I saw this huge animal the size of a horse playing with a few stuffed toys.   I had no idea what it was, and just as I started to ask, this huge Mastiff came running at me full speed.  The owner tried to call him off, but it didn’t work.
 
The dog thought my butt was one of his toys and latched onto my right cheek.  I knew he was only playing, butt he locked on tight and was growling and drooling all over me.  The owner ran for one of his toys because he knew that was the only way to get him off me.  When he finally let go we had a good laugh and he offered to buy me new pants.

Before the owner had a chance to put the dog away, my customer walked in the backyard and the dog started running towards him.  My client started screaming like a girl and ran out the front door.  

No comments:

Post a Comment